First Book continues to be an active Día partner, supporting and promoting Children’s Day, Book Day by working within their own network and partnering with other organizations. They administer the Estela and Raúl Mora Award annually and their website provides many great resources to help you #ShareBookjoy:
- Check out the Celebrate Día category on the First Book Marketplace to find excellent books perfect for fostering bookjoy with kids of all ages and backgrounds.
- Short on time? Download the First Book Time Savers: Celebrate Día resource and find easy-to-implement tips & resources to help you ensure a meaningful and enjoyable celebration!
- Invite your community to spread bookjoy by adopting your Día celebration! Set up your fundraiser now to get books for your celebration and to send home with kids.
- Visit the Stories for All Project™ section to discover books that depict and celebrate diverse characters and experiences.
- Find a special selection of books paired with tip sheets to help you explore Latino Culture and promote Día.
Gracias to Roxana Barillas and Melanie Boyer at First Book for help with the design of this customiz-able flyer. Add your organization’s logo bottom left and share broadly!